THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 01 Januari 2009

See the New Beginning...



Today is rainy. All TV channel are talking the same topic, Fortune teller prediction about the actress/actor rising, politic, economy, global crisis and etc..

Nothing special today. I just doing anything that usually i do.
wake up on 11.30 am (because i sleep on 5.00 am for watching Pirates of Carribean)
wash my face, brush my teeths, drink a milk, eat some bread, drink my medicine and playing computer until 3.00 pm and then sleep again until 4.00. watching Madagascar 2 until 06.00. Play flute for a minute and playing computer again to typed on this blog.

But, today is.. UGHH! hate! i can't watching my favorite movies on Crunchyroll because a thing that's the name is licensed! Uwaaah!! Grrr!

I just hope the new beginning is the good beginning. Be optimism and don't give up, show to the world changes is needed! Make a change and make our year is meanable.


So.. START!


"We are different. We are not same. Different opinion. Different Religion, Culture and Tribe. Ability, Talent and Ambition. One Similarity, still live in one sky"

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Hi. Just wanted to say that I too LOVE Dynasty Warriors! Sorry but my blog is in chinese ........
Please donnot comment on my blog. Just reply here.

Mihael Keehl mengatakan...

sorry i reply you sooooooo late!!!! hahahhhaha... I love it too